Volunteers were the original firefighters in the City of Vero Beach and today we continue our efforts in conjunction with Indian River County Fire Rescue in the following ways:
- By responding to fire, rescue, and medical emergency calls.
- By educating the public, using the fire safety house and emergency medical skills.
- By providing continuing education in fire and medical training for our volunteers.
- By providing aid to families of sick, injured, or fallen Fire Fighters.
- By providing assistance in all natural diasters with preparation, and relief.
To download a copy of the Volunteer Activity Log Click Here .
To download a copy of a Complete Volunteer Application Click Here.
To download a copy of the IRC FR Physical Form Click Here.